1/30/2010

Thai break away




My first two months in Delhi were actually not really relaxing. So when my brother and mother proposed me to join them for a long weekend in Thailand I was already surfing the web to find great deals for my flights!! Done deal: 4 days in Phuket!
I know..."Come on, in Phuket...why would you want to go to that touristic spot full of a wild humane fauna...(if you see what I mean..)". I had the same thought before going actually. I must admit I was pretty surprised.
Of course you will find ones of the best beaches in the world, but also very warm and welcoming people, exceptional hotel infrastructure, and exquisite food.
Some original things we did and that I would recommand:
- rent a private boat for the day to visit some islands: Coral island for example
- fish feeding in the turquoise waters of Coral island with bread. A must do! All the exotic coloured fishes swimming around you is really surprising.
- rent some bikes for your trips once you get there.
So if ever I did convince you to go there, I would definitely recommand the place where we were staying: Three Residence at Kamala
(www.thetreesresidence.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment