4/18/2010

Corbett National Park



After few weeks discovering Delhi I started to miss the countryside and told to myself: what is the best thing to do around Delhi to go out of the city for a weekend? My answer was: exploring a National Park known as a tiger reserve, Corbett Park!
So here I was: taking my car for its first long trip on Indian roads! 240km from Delhi which means...8 hours ride! I would not recommend to get there by car now actually. I am still wondering how my Ambassador survived the trip...
The point is that was worth it! Nice landscape, more chilled weather, and fresh air at least!
The best part was the elephant safari in the woods!!! A MUST do!!!! So impressive, and probably the best way to see the wildlife!
One advice: don't go there during a long weekend. Full of jeeps and everything booked well in advance. The result: we couldn't see any tiger that weekend! I will then to go in the next months to the other reserve famous for its tigers: Rathanbore.
Next destination for me in India: Ladakh in the Himalayas! I promise you great pics :)

2 comments:

  1. excellent articles, useful for me. keep writing and happy blogging.

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks nice, even so it would be far better if you’ll be able to use lighter colors too as a professional design. This will make sure that a lot more readers come to check it out.Informative post by the way!

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete